You will be responsible for managing the full portfolio of business change and business transformation programmes which are delivered across our clients Customer Contact, Transactions and Business Support areas. The post holder will also be responsible for managing the Lean Team that will deliver process improvement and efficiency savings across all areas of the organisation. The post holder will be responsible for developing and maintaining Customer’s Digital Strategy; for delivering all projects and programmes of change within Customer and for supporting the development of a Digital Strategy in collaboration with other service areas and outsourcing partners.
To be considered for this post you must:
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge and skills in managing a portfolio of programmes and projects of change
- Ability to present information, updates and key decisions in a clear and concise manner to inform decision making; the ability to convey complex information to both specialists and non-specialists.
- Expert in understanding Business Transformation (programmes, projects, processes and business change) in a complex environment
- Proficient in prioritisation and planning of a change portfolio by managing the varying interests of stakeholders within Customer and other teams.
- The postholder will take a leadership role with senior management in resolving issues and conflict in order to progress desired outcomes.
For more information please contact [email protected]