Hamilton Forth is recruiting a Project Manager for our Glasgow-based client. This is a 9-month fixed term contract reporting to the General Manager of Projects and Proposals, leading key projects on behalf of a large part of this global engineering group.
This role entails managing projects through the full lifecycle from successful tender through to delivery to site. Acting as the single point of contact for internal and external stakeholders, and resources, to ensure the successful execution of all projects.
- Coordinate, prioritise and document cost targets, resource requirements, risks and contingencies to ensure they are all actively managed
- Manage project cash flows and budgets, providing periodic reports on project status and performance to management and the client
- Attend all project-related meetings, interpret and implement contract terms and conditions and resolve deviations to original contractual requirements
- Identify process improvement opportunities by optimising efficiencies through reduction of costs and improvement of quality and delivery
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent knowledge of Project Management methodologies and responsibilities, with MAMP or PMP accreditation highly regarded
- Qualification or experience in an Engineering discipline and an understanding of Quality
- A lateral thinker with a passion for problem solving and a commitment to customer service and delivery
- An effective communicator with the ability to negotiate, influence and achieve project objectives