Excellent Salary and Benefits
As a Scrum Master within our Financial Services client, you’ll play a key role within the department with skills and tools to coach teams in their understanding and applying of Scrum and the Agile process. You’ll be a master at using different techniques for coaching, conversation, and facilitation in order to help people, teams, and organisations discover what works best for them.
You’ll will be responsible for modelling the capacity of the scrum team to ensure that sprints are fully planned and can be committed to and use modelling techniques for prioritising the developments.
The main accountabilities of this role will include but not be limited to;
- Support the day to day running of the scrum team through stand-up meetings
- Coach and mentor the team to instil an agile approach and culture
- Ensure blockers are removed from the sprints so that the team can run efficiently
- Contribute at a senior level on all business problems
- Work with the product owners to prioritise the backlog and build the sprint plans
- Implement a process to measure the capacity of the scrum teams to ensure sprint success
- Manage workload of up to 3 scrum teams simultaneously
- Act as an advocate for scrum to help drive culture change
To be successful in this role you need to be a pro-active, self-motivated, confident person with good organisational and communication skills with strong attention to detail. You’ll need extensive experience within Agile. Enjoy working with others and getting the best out of them. You will need to be diplomatic while in negotiations & troubleshooting. Maintaining a high standard of attention to detail with clarity of communication.
For more information please contact [email protected]