Excellent Salary and Benefits
As a Senior Agile Coach within our Financial Services client, your role will involve coaching teams of Senior Leaders, Scrum Masters, Product Owners and Development Squads. You will be able to leverage your agile mindset, coaching and training expertise to help teams inspect, adapt, test and mature, driving pragmatic yet sustainable incremental change for the business.
You will be responsible for coaching and mentoring all aspects of our clients agile implementation, you will emphasize agile principles, practices and frameworks to enable teams to deliver high value business priorities.
You will serve as a subject matter expert on Agile frameworks, the ability to train, mentor and coach on all agile practices. The Agile Coach must also be able to collaborate with key agile resources to develop changes to the agile practices with the focus on improving delivery for our clients various business areas.
To be considered for this post you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Professional and practical experience of Agile and Lean principles, Agile leadership, value-stream mapping, Scrum, Scaling agile and Flow.
- First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I) and any other relevant Agile qualifications or training.
- What flavour of Agile to use and when to use it.
- How and when to maximise the value of agile and collaboration tooling
- Experience of implementing industry best practices with measurable KPIs
- A passion for agile ways of working, helping teams achieve their goals
- Embrace servant leadership and leading by example, displaying behaviours that come with the key mindset shifts associated with being agile
- Demonstrate the benefits of implementing agile practices, thus driving a culture shift in the business and generating enthusiasm for agile ways of working
- Coach and inspire colleagues to become self-organising teams working together towards a consistent set of business priorities and outcomes.
- Effective communicator and negotiator at team and leadership level so you can support colleagues to change behaviour and remove blockers
- Teams relate to you as you walk the walk and don’t just talk the talk
- An ability to manage your time efficiently between leadership, education, process improvement and day to day process.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to be passionate about agile and can work with both leadership and teams to translate agile practices into appropriate ways of working that drive the right mind set and behaviours delivering a high performance and value based culture for our clients customers and colleagues.
For further information please contact [email protected]