Our client is seeking a Service Delivery Manager you will be responsible for developing the customer's needs along an agreed strategy, leading operations with focusing on reporting and management information, as well as handling critical communications with the customer during service impacting issues. The role will also include the development and measurement of service improvement activities, both visible and invisible to the customer. Ultimately you will ensure the attainment of performance targets, high customer satisfaction.
- Provide a contact and escalation point for clients relating to operational and service delivery matters.
- Service prioritisation where conflicting demands on resources
- Define, implement and maintain Service Delivery processes, procedures and documentation
- Ensuring SLAs are developed, managed and achieved across the client base and creation of internal reporting to measure service.
- Identify areas for Service Management improvement (continual improvement program)
- Working with the Head of Operations / CTO, and other teams to ensure standards are met and maintained and policies are adhered to within operations
- Vendor management relating to the delivery of client services
- Working with the Project Manager & Engineering teams to ensure adequate service transition
- Contributing member of the Senior Management Team
- Develop Service Improvement plans including the application and management of KPIs
- Reinforce good practice in ITIL processes and act as an authoritative source for all Service Delivery matters
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- ITIL v3 Practitioner Level
- Leadership – Strong leadership skills in order to motivate and lead
- Communication - Possess strong interpersonal skills, which enables them to communicate with their team, give clear instructions, and provide great customer service.
- Detail ordinated - This position requires analytical skills and the ability to interpret information from numerous sources to prepare and present reports.
Bachelor’s degree in a business-related subject such as customer relations or retail management