Hamilton Forth is delighted to be partnering with a world-leading financial services business headquartered in Scotland but with offices and operations spanning across a multitude of locations.
Our client’s IT function is made up of hundreds of highly-skilled technicians across applications, infrastructure, support and operations and works tirelessly to provide services to internal business users and stakeholders.
Within the IT team sits the Workspace Technology outfit – a division tasked with ensuring that the entire IT estate is supported – across virtualised servers, desktop machines, laptops, tablets and iPads, mobile devices, security, networking and hardware installation. This team is currently recruiting for the following:
*Workspace Technology Engineer*
Tasks to include, without being limited to:
- Ensure all workspace services are continually available, secure and fully performant for all business users
- Provide technical escalation point for Support teams with a focus on 5-star service
- Ensure Windows client estate is patched and managed to appropriate levels (including Windows/Office alignment to W.A.A.S)
- Ensure Apple Mac estate is patched and managed to appropriate levels
- Ensure client application estate is patched and managed to appropriate levels
- Ensure mobile estate is patched and managed to appropriate levels
- Keep up-to-date with current trends and technologies
- Technically review all incumbent services recommending changes to utilize new features
- Work from a service desk queue within pre-defined SLAs
- Support internal and external peers taking a collaborative approach to problem solving
- Work within team and across teams, to deliver business outcomes based on technical requirements
This role requires a true ‘can do’ attitude and is a critical hire for the business at this time. For this role, our client will compensate handsomely with a great salary, benefits package, bonus and pension contribution. There is no on-call rota and work can be completed remotely whilst ongoing challenges with Covid-19 persist.
This is a role not to be missed – if you believe you’d be a good match, then do not hesitate – get in contact today and make the change to this fantastic, progressive organisation.