Hamilton Forth is delighted to be working with an organisation on an exclusive basis based just north of Edinburgh. Our client is a market leader in their field, trading for over 40 years and with a presence in upwards of 45 countries. They have a number of arms to their business including manufacturing, logistics and customer support and operations.
Due to some departmental changes and the birth of upcoming exciting projects of work, they are currently seeking to on-board the following:
- Lead Software Engineer
- Capable of crafting and creating robust and scalable code whilst providing technical stewardship to more junior members of the engineering team
- Highly-skilled in full-stack, E2E software engineering principles and methodologies
- Well-versed in CI toolkits and as capable in greenfield development as well as the refactoring of existing codebase
- Tech stack includes (without being limited to):
- HTML / CSS and a flair for modern UI developments
- Familiarity across MS stack including IIS, SQL and database development
- Git / Subversion / AN other source control experience is essential
Aside from the above skills, our client seeks a hard-working, driven individual who is not afraid to face up to the challenges offered by a new role. The duties here are split between architecture, development and mentoring of staff – so suitable candidates should please only apply if they have demonstrable experience of all of this. Our client will handsomely compensate this role and with current pandemic restrictions, there is no urgency to be based in the office yet – however, over time the role can be expected to be based on site 2-3 days per week.
If you are interested in applying for the above opportunity, please get in touch by replying to this posting or by sending your CV to [email protected]